The Triangle Apartment Association sponsors an Education Scholarship Fund to provide a qualifying candidate or candidates the opportunity to receive funds necessary in obtaining a National Apartment Association Education Institute (NAAEI) designation such as:
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM)
- Certificated Apartment Supplier (CAS)
- Certified For Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT)
- Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor (CAPS)
- National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP)
Careful consideration is given prior to awarding a scholarship with special emphasis on an individual's commitment to the industry, general industry knowledge and overall character.
July 25, 2011 for CAMT Applications
August 4, 2011 for NALP Applications
Click Here for the Education scholarship applications. (PDF file)
For additional questions, contact Education Director Suzanne Pratt at (919) 782-1165, ext. 6 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|TAA 2011 Education Scholarship Fund Partners
Brownlee Law Firm
Full House Marketing