Education Foundation & Scholarship Fund
Presented by The Triangle Apartment Association Education Foundation
Be a Part of the Legacy
When you give, your donation provides:
- Support for the development and advancement of apartment industry professionals in the Triangle through continuing education courses/seminars/workshops, national designations, and certifications;
- Scholarships for industry education and funding for career‐oriented resources benefiting rental housing owners and operators;
- Resources to enhance the state‐of‐the‐art Education and Training Center through technology and upgrades.
Donations to TAAEF are tax deductible.
Want to earn a credential, but lack the funds? Check Out The Education Scholarship Opportunities
Since its inception, 67 scholarships have been awarded.
The Triangle Apartment Association Education Foundation (TAAEF) sponsors an Education Scholarship Fund to provide a qualifying candidate or candidates the opportunity to receive funds necessary in obtaining a National Apartment Association Education Institute (NAAEI) credential such as:
- Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor (CAPS)
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM)
- Certified Apartment Supplier (CAS)
- National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP)
- Certified for Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT)
Careful consideration is given prior to awarding a scholarship with a special emphasis on an individual's commitment to the industry, general industry knowledge, and overall character.
For additional questions, please contact the Director of Professional Development, Suzanne Pratt at (919) 782-1165, ext. 6 or email at email@example.com.