Whether you have an Owner/Operator or Associate membership, it pays to be a member of TAA!
- TAA provides Continuing Education Courses to increase your professional development, advancement and industry knowledge. TAA members receive substantial discounts on tuition, and are offered some training exclusively. Nationally accepted, professional certifications are available.
- TAA provides Government Affairs Monitoring & Action on the local, state and national levels - we fight to preserve affordable housing and your business!
- TAA's Membership Meetings are a great opportunity for members to network with peers and catch up on the latest industry news. Speakers from local government to national industry leaders are featured throughout the year to make each meeting informative and interesting.
- TAA offers Professional Business and Legal Forms available for purchase exclusively to our members. Applications, Leases, Move-In, Move-out forms and a Legal Handbook are just a few of the forms available. Members exclusively have access to the most thorough and complete apartment lease in the State.
- The TAA Career Center gives members the opportunity to post site and supervisory openings at their communities and businesses at a very minimal monthly cost.
- An Associate has the opportunity to meet over 145 Management Companies and more than 500 Apartment Communities, which makes up more than 123,000 units in the Triangle area. Associates also have the opportunity to sponsor events and seminars, and to advertise in the bi-monthly magazine, the ApartMentor.
- Members have the opportunity to become involved in a choice of 8 different committees.
- Membership in TAA also includes full membership and benefits in the Apartment Association of North Carolina (AANC) and the National Apartment Association* (NAA).