**This course is sold out but we do have a waitlist! With enough interest, we may be able to add a second session. Please complete and return the registration form if you are interested in being on the waitlist or joining another session of this course.**
Property Finanicals Seminar
Cost: $99 Members/$199 Non-Members
* Five (5) CAPS, CAM, CAS, NALP, CAMT continuing education credits*
The onsite property manager has been counted upon to not only manage the resident experience, but to enhance and grow the investment. Today's property managers work hand-in-hand with asset managers and often serve as asset managers themselves. Over the last 25 years, our industry has undergone an evolution, requiring property managers to be anything but conventional managers.
During this session, participants will take a fast track ride through the standard property financial reports and learn how to dissect financial reports from beginning to end, with the end being impactful NOI and positive cash flow. Each attendee will also be provided with a one sheet glossary of pertinent financial terms and formulas to work on actual financial problems during this session.
At the end of this session participants will walk away with the following:
- How to build financials from scratch
- Properly appraise value on specific amenities and determine their im-pact on your investment
- Understand specific calculations, including NOI, Expense Ratios, NetRental Income Capitalization Rates (Cap) and more
- Properly appraise expense values including how much YOU are trulyworth to your properties
- Report to your owners positive progressions and/or negative varianceswith confidence and terminologies cooperative with managingsomeone’s investment
- Questions and calculations to take home to continually enhance andbuild your confidence in property financial analysis
Meet Your Instructor:
Brandon Negron has been an active member of the apartment industry for over 15 years, serving as a National Association of Securities Dealers investment banker preceding his multifamily career. He has worked for some of the largest companies in our industry at both the onsite and executive level. Brandon now serves as National Training Director for the Winston Salem based Landmark Property Management Company, specializing in the development and management of affordable housing and historical asset re-use. He is currently responsible for the implementation of ongoing training, talent enrichment and policy development of 85 properties throughout 7 states. Brandon holds the CAPS, CAM, and NALP credentials. He is also a member of the NAAEI Faculty and teaches many credential modules around the region. Brandon’s expertise has always leaned toward the financial intricacies of our business, with company’s hiring him specifically for new lease-ups and assets/portfolios that may be in financial distress.
For More Information:
Raleigh, North Carolina 27617 (919) 782-1165