Fair Housing - Office Staff
* Registration open until 4/16/19 at 5:00 PM (EDT)
This page is for Fair Housing for Office Staff. Click here for the Maintenance Session.
Price: $35 Members (In honor of our 35th Anniversary!) | $85 Non-Members
Three (3) CAPS, CAM, CAS, NALP, CAMT continuing education credits
Fair Housing for the Office Team
After a very quick review of the seven protected classes, we will delve into working within this federal law.
Discussions will include:
- Tips and the Importance of Good Documentation
- Service, Therapy, and Emotional Support Animals
- Updates on HUD and the Department of Justice’s sharing information on Fair Housing and Sexual Assault complaints
- Information on leading and training to ensure compliance on every level
For More Information:
About your instructor, Vicki Sharp
Vicki Sharp, NALP, CAPS, CDPM and NAAEI Faculty, brings over 40 years of property management experience to her audiences and clients. After serving an enlistment in the US Army, Vicki found her passion in the multi‐family management industry. She has filled the roles of leasing consultant, assistant manager, community manager, regional manager, vice president of property management, and ultimately owned a third party, fee management business. Due to her extensive experience in training customer service to maintenance personnel, she was also recruited to write the "social skills" portion of the CAMT NAAEI credential program.