TAA's 2019 October Day of Service
Multiple simultaneous locations. See details below.
* Registration open until 10/10/19 at 12:00 PM (EDT)
- DURHAM Food Bank: 2700 Angier Avenue, Suite A, Durham
- RALEIGH Food Bank: 1924 Capital Boulevard, Raleigh
Day of Service Details – PLEASE READ:
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to also register with the food bank. This allows you to check in when you arrive for our shift. Even if you have volunteered at the food bank in the past, you'll need to click the link to accept the invite!
- It can get warm in the warehouse where we’ll be working. Please dress comfortably. (Think jeans or khakis.) The only dress code requirement is that volunteers must wear closed-toe shoes--any volunteer without closed-toe shoes will not be able to participate in the project.
- Please arrive by 12:45, we’d like to get a group photo before we begin!