Cost: $129 Members | $229 Non-Members
Five (5) CAPS, CAM, CAS, NALP, CAMT continuing education credits
This seminar will provide a greater understanding of how the assistant managers' role is paramount to the overall financial performance of the asset. Learn the ins and outs of your property's income and expenses so that you can propel yourself to the next level with the knowledge needed to make a significant impact.
You are more than a bookkeeper. This course will help you build your confidence by focusing on the value of the Assistant Manager role.
At the end of this session participants will walk away with the following:
- How to maximize other income
- How to read a financial statement
- How to read financial reports. Variance, T12
- How to think in terms of a business owner instead of an employee.
- Financial responsibilities of a property manager and assistant property manager
- How much impact waiving one fee means to the financial
status of a property
- Basic terms of a financial statement
For More Information:
Brandon, Negron, CAPS, CAM, NALP, has over 20 years of investment, sales, and multifamily experience. Over the years he has utilized his expertise and experience to mentor, educate and consult with those looking to make an impact in the multifamily and real estate industries. Brandon is the founder of his own consulting and investment management entity, which works on a variety of projects under development including some innovative multifamily housing developments as well as state of the art fitness facilities.