Save the date! Registration and details coming soon.
The NALP (National Apartment Leasing Professional) Credential Program curriculum is designed for leasing professionals. They are the first people prospective residents meet, and often their only gauge of the property staff. This course is designed to teach these professionals skills to help them become top producers. Launch your career by earning your NALP credential!
October 15 | Program
October 16 | Program
October 17 | Program
TBA | Presentations
- Bringing in New Residents: Be Prepared
- Marketing and Maintaining Your Community
- Why Your Competition Matters
- Relevant Laws and How to Apply Them
- The Sales Process and Building Relationships
- Effectively Meeting the Needs of Current Residents
- Market Survey
NALP: Candidacy requirements include completion of the NALP curriculum, successfully passing the online exam, successfully completing three market surveys and making a comparison of those surveys in a verbal/written presentation and six months of on-site experience in a leasing role (This can be obtained while taking the course; you will receive a provisional certificate until this requirement is met.)