TAA's Night at the Movies
Outdoor Movie Night
Triangle Drive-In5959 Triangle Town Blvd Unit 150
Raleigh, NC 27616
* Registration open until 4/21/21 at 11:59 PM (EDT)
Spend a night at the movies with TAA!
We are hosting a family-friendly, fun outdoor movie event for our members and hope you will join us. Cars will be parked one space away from other cars, and social distancing guidelines will be in place. While outside your vehicle, masks are required.
School of Rock (2003 | PG-13)
What can I expect at the event?
- 2 large screens for your viewing convenience.
- Food trucks to accommodate dinner and your sweet tooth. Each car will receive (2) $5 vouchers that can be used at any of the food trucks:
- Goody bags with theater-type snacks included, one per vehicle.
- A gift from our Strategic Business Partners, a 12-can insulated cooler!
Registration is available by the car with a ticket price of $30.
- You can bring yourself, a colleague and/or friends and family.
Due to the nature of this event, there are no cancellation refunds available and pre-registration is required.
In conjunction with this event, TAA's PR & Community Outreach Committee is hosting a Food Collection Drive!
Please bring all donations with you to the event. We are not able to accept any items at the TAA Office.
Everyone who makes a donation will be entered into a raffle to win $50.
Thank you for your support!
|6:30 PM - 7:45 PM||Parking Lot & Food Trucks Open Arrive, park, and grab some food. Have your confirmation email ready to show our parking attendants - that's your ticket in!|
|7:45 PM - 8:00 PM||Strategic Partner Previews|
|8:00 PM - 10:00 PM||Movie Time!|