AFT Virtual Train-the-Trainer
NAAEI Faculty training for administering credential programs virtually.
* Registration open until 1/28/21 at 12:00 AM ()
Interactive Virtual Train-the-Trainer:
NAAEI Faculty Members Only! In this live online workshop (Three 3-hour session), you'll explore some practical applications of training techniques in a virtual delivery environment. Learn how to engage your webinar audience right from the start, and experience how virtual NAAEI credential programs and other training can be just as engaging and effective as classroom training when it's participant-centered.
- How important it is to be prepared and know your content
- Discover the rising importance of being prepared, and knowing your content
- Practice how to effectively use polling, games, and chatbox tools
- Gain strategies for asking and answering questions on live webinars
- Review best practices for handouts, PowerPoints, syllabus, homework, and online evaluations
- Acquire tips to apply variety, and enhance participant-centered virtual learning
For More Information:
Rebecca Rosario, NALP, CAM, NAAEI Faculty, ApartMentor, has over 25 years of experience working to transform employees and organizations, including residential property management, new home builders, and sales organizations. Her work includes REITS, management companies, apartment associations, NAAEI, and more. Rebecca facilitates the NAAEI credential programs, NALP, CAM, and CAPS, and a multiple NAA Education Conference Speaker, and a Brainstorming Presenter and Facilitator. Rebecca is an active participant in various North Carolina apartment associations, a past TAA and TAAEF Board member, founded the AANC State Suppliers Council, currently serving as an AANC Board member, and on various AANC committees. She also serves at the national level on the NAAEI Apartment Careers and NAA Global Outreach Committees.