* Registration open until 4/15/19 at 5:00 PM (EDT)
Cost: $99 Members | $129 Non-Members
The Supplier Success course offers an overview of the apartment industry and recommends ways that suppliers can maximize partnerships with apartment owners, management companies and association members. Take your first step toward establishing your career in the apartment industry!
As a result of completing the course, participants will learn about:
- Apartment associations and building lines of business
- Types of multifamily housing, apartment ownership, and property management
- Communication using industry terms and acronyms
- Identify financial decision makers
- Recognize business resources to maximize business opportunities
- Apartment community performance measures
- Apartment management company structures
- Defining product or service value
- Using property performance measures to demonstrate product value
For More Information:
About your instructor, Vicki Sharp
Vicki Sharp, NALP, CAPS, CDPM and NAAEI Faculty, brings over 40 years of property management experience to her audiences and clients. After serving an enlistment in the US Army, Vicki found her passion in the multi‐family management industry. She has filled the roles of leasing consultant, assistant manager, community manager, regional manager, vice president of property management, and ultimately owned a third party, fee management business. Due to her extensive experience in training customer service to maintenance personnel, she was also recruited to write the "social skills" portion of the CAMT NAAEI credential program.