Board of Directors - Call to Serve
The Triangle Apartment Association’s Nominating Committee will soon begin its process of interviewing individuals who have an interest in serving on the TAA Board of Directors, in an effort to formulate a proposed slate of officers and directors for 2018-2019.
The TAA Board of Directors is comprised of up to 16 members: 12 representing the owner/operators of the association and four (4) representing the associate members. Included in that number are five officers: President, Vice President, Immediate Past President, Treasurer and Secretary.
The Association continues to grow. In order to effectively manage that growth, many goals and objectives lie before the Board of Directors as they carry out their fiduciary responsibilities to the Association.
- Adhering to TAA’s Mission Statement
- Continued implementation of strategic initiatives
- Keeping abreast of member interests and needs
- Advocating on behalf of the Association
- Being an ambassador for the Association
- Attending scheduled monthly meetings of the Board of Directors
- Be an active participant on a TAA committee
- Advancing growth by reaching out to those who desire direction and support
- Professionalism through better education
- Visibility as a strong network of industry representatives
- The completed forms are provided to the Nominating Committee who will follow up with each individual to gain further insight as to their interest in serving through an interview process.
If you have an interest in serving on the Board of Directors, download the Interest Form, complete and email toTAA Executive Director Josie Eatmon or fax to (919) 782-1169. For questions call the TAA office at (919) 782-1165, ext. 8.