Durham County Landlords Wanted for "Operation Move-In"
We are excited to partner with the Community Empowerment Fund to promote its "OPERATION MOVE IN" program.
Discover the benefits of partnering with "Operation Move-In"
Who They Are
"Operation Move-In" is a community-based collaboration participating in the housing connections initiative that aims to expand housing opportunities for people experiencing homelessness through active partnerships with landlords and human service agencies. "OPERATION MOVE-IN" provides an array of incentives and supports to landlords and property owners to help connect prospective tenants with safe, permanent, and affordable housing.
How They Can Help You
- Eliminate vacancy with a steady stream of prospective tenants
- Accelerate unit turnover timeline with up-front financial assistance
- Provide prospective tenants with financial supports that reduce barriers to lease-up
What They Can Offer You
- Flexible funding to upfit units and expedite lease-up timelines
- Flexible funding to ease the financial burden of leasing for landlord and tenant and assist with any needed repairs after move-in
- A single point of contact for tenant/landlord related issues
Interested in learning more?
Contact Kevin Atkins