Plumbing Maintenance and Repair (CAMT Module D)
* Registration open until 12/17/19 at 5:00 PM (EST)
In this one-day course on plumbing maintenance and repair, participants will gain knowledge on how to maintain and repair plumbing systems and fixtures.
- Improve your knowledge, skills, and abilities related to plumbing issues
- Overview of the systems, safety, and tools
- Pipes, fittings, shut-off valves, fixtures, and appliances
- Faucets, sinks, toilets, tubs, showers, and water heaters
- How to perform plumbing repairs with greater ability and confidence
Although this course is targeted at technicians with one year of on-the-job experience, it can also be used to teach those with experience who would like to learn more about plumbing maintenance and repair.
For More Information:
Mark Cukro, NAAEI Faculty, is a leading resource in the field of service team development. Through his exceptional leadership and industry-proven effectiveness, Mark has become a highly sought-after resource to train service/maintenance professionals. Prior to owning his own company, Mark served as the Director of Service Team Development for Colonial Properties Trust, Inc, a New York Stock Exchange traded company with 148 properties and over 48,000 apartment homes. He has developed 12 technical modules and two leadership modules that are critical for a service department to operate successfully and lower employee turnover. Mark holds the CAPS, CAMT1, and CAMT II. He is a certified pool operator instructor for the National Swimming Pool Foundation (NSPF), and EPA proctor for HVAC/CFC 608 and 609 certifications.