TAA's 2021 Trade Show
NC State Fairgrounds - Jim Graham Building1025 Blue Ridge Road
Raleigh, NC 27607-3902
* Registration open until 10/27/21 at 11:59 PM (EDT)
Trade Show attendance is limited strictly to Owner/Operators and exhibiting Supplier member companies. As this is a business show, TAA kindly requests that children not be brought to the show.
Owner/Operators are employees of Management Companies and Independent Rental Owners.
- Early Bird - $25
- Walk In- $55
- Early Bird- $35
- Walk In- $65
- Register online
- Download and fill out the below form and return by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Owner/Operator Grand Prize Info
Moe's Southwest Grill
NY Style Hot Dog
The Mac House
For more info on TAAEF, click here.
For More Information:
Exhibitors are vendors/suppliers.
Exhibitor Booth Pricing:
If paid by October 25
- 10' x 10' Booth = $850
- 10' x 10' Corner Booth = $925
- 10' x 10' Premium Booth = $975
- 10' x 20' Booth = $1,275
- 10' x 20' Corner Booth = $1,350
Download Exhibitor Agreement below. Complete, sign, and return by email to: email@example.com
After You're Registered:
1. Download, complete, and return the below Exhibitor Needs Assessment Form by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If you need to rent additional tables, chairs, etc. through Hollins Expo Services, download the Exhibitor Kit below. Shipping information is included.
3. Read through the Exhbitor Important Information to ensure you are prepared for the show.
4. Watch our 2021 Tips & Tricks Webinar from September 10.
- Kelli Lea, Greystar & TAA 2021 President
- Franklin Rodriguez, Blue Ridge Companies & TAA Board of Directors Member
- PSC Co-Chairs and TAA Board of Directors Members, Chris Fortune, Red Rhino Group & Rachel Garavito Young, Inky Advertising
5. Market Your Booth! Let everyone know what booth you will be in by advertising your booth number. Plus, invite your clients to the show to come see you! We have a marketing flyer prepared to assist you:
6. Trade Show Q&A with Vicki!