Day of Service
2 Locations to Choose From: Raleigh or Durham
- DURHAM Food Bank: 2700 Angier Avenue, Suite A, Durham
- RALEIGH Food Bank: 1924 Capital Boulevard, Raleigh
Day of Service Details – PLEASE READ:
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to also register with the food bank. This allows you to check in when you arrive for our shift. Even if you have volunteered at the food bank in the past, you'll need to click the link to accept the invite!
- It can get warm in the warehouse where we’ll be working. Please dress comfortably. (Think jeans or khakis.) The only dress code requirement is that volunteers must wear closed-toe shoes--any volunteer without closed-toe shoes will not be able to participate in the project.
- Please arrive by 12:45, we’d like to get a group photo before we begin!
For More Information:
The Food Bank is relying on us to fill our volunteer sessions and to be able to complete the project that is assigned to us. If for any reason you are unable to attend, please let us know ASAP so that we may open up your spot to someone who is able to attend.
You will also need to log back in to your account with the Food Bank to cancel your spot so that they have an accurate count of the number of spots remaining.