TAA's 2022 Trade Show
NC State Fairgrounds - Jim Graham Building1025 Blue Ridge Road
Raleigh, NC 27607-3902
* Registration open until 4/20/22 at 11:59 PM (EDT)
Trade Show attendance is limited strictly to Owner/Operators and exhibiting Supplier member companies. As this is a business show, TAA kindly requests that children not be brought to the show.
Did you miss the early registration for the Trade Show?
- New registration or replacing someone who's already registered? Complete this form and bring it with you to the show!
- On the day of the show, bring the form to the Owner/Operator Registration (left side of the lobby).
- Employees of Exhibiting Suppliers
- New registration* or replacing someone who's already registered? Complete this form and bring it with you to the show!
- On the day of the show, bring the form to the Exhibitor Registration (right side of the lobby).
* Attendance is not guaranteed based on booth size/number of staff registered to work at the show.
Supplier Partners – if your company is not registered as an Exhibitor, you are not able to attend the show.
Owner/Operators are employees of Management Companies, Apartment Communities, and Independent Rental Owners.
Walk-In (Member) - $55
Walk-In (Non-Member) - $65
Owner/Operator Grand Prize Info:
Grand Prize Drawings – Official Rules: When you register to attend, please select if you are an On-Site Office Team Member, On-Site Service Team Member or a Regional/Executive/Corporate Level Staff Member. At the show, you will receive a booth visitation card (color based on your Staff Member category). This card will need to be stamped by each of the 2022 Strategic and Premier Business Partners. Their company name and booth numbers will be provided. Once completed, submit your booth visitation card to the TAA Special Events Booth (Booth #404/406). Each card must be completed in full to be considered for the drawing. The drawings will be held at 8:00pm in the Front Lobby. Open to TAA Owner/Operator Members only. Must be present to win.
Food Vendors & Menus:
Health & Saftety:
For More Information:
Exhibitors are vendors/suppliers.
Download the Exhibitor Agreement below. Complete, sign, and return by email to: email@example.com
Exhibitor Booth Pricing:
After You're Registered:
1. Download, complete, and return the below Exhibitor Needs Assessment Form by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If you need to rent additional tables, chairs, etc. through Hollins Expo Services, download the Exhibitor Kit below. Shipping information is included.
3. Read through the Exhibitor Important Information to ensure you are prepared for the show.
4. Watch this year's Tips & Tricks Webinar! Valuable information for Exhibitors to keep in mind with ideas and procedures for this year's show!
Thank You to Our Sponsors!