Heating Systems Maintenance and Repair (CAMT Module C-1)
* Registration open until 12/5/23 at 10:00 AM (EST)
In this one-day course on heating and ventilation repair, participants will gain knowledge on the various heating systems and how they work, as well as how to maintain and repair these systems.
- The most commonly used heating systems in apartment communities
- Heating system basics, components, and safety
- Air distribution, electric furnaces, electric baseboard heating, gas furnace heating and hydronic heating
- How to perform heating repairs with greater ability and confidence
Although this course is targeted at technicians with one year of on-the-job experience, it can also be used to teach others who’d like to learn more about heating maintenance and repair.
For More Information:
Craig Bartholomew is currently an independent contractor working in the multifamily family industry to advance education for service teams. In his prior roles Craig served as Sr. Director of Maintenance and Technical Education and as a Regional Maintenance Manager for a large multifamily company. As Sr. Director Craig worked closely with leadership to develop and implement tools for services teams that reduce risk and improve efficiency. As a Regional not only was there a component of compliance to company standards but also an opportunity to train and mentor Supervisors and all service team members through one-on-one, classroom and hands-on learning.