Plumbing Maintenance and Repair (CAMT Module B)
* Registration open until 12/1/23 at 5:00 PM (EST)
In this one-day course on plumbing maintenance and repair, participants will gain knowledge on how to maintain and repair plumbing systems and fixtures.
- Improve your knowledge, skills, and abilities related to plumbing issues
- Overview of the systems, safety, and tools
- Pipes, fittings, shut-off valves, fixtures, and appliances
- Faucets, sinks, toilets, tubs, showers, and water heaters
- How to perform plumbing repairs with greater ability and confidence
Although this course is targeted at technicians with one year of on-the-job experience, it can also be used to teach those with experience who would like to learn more about plumbing maintenance and repair.
For More Information:
Craig Bartholomew is currently an independent contractor working in the multifamily family industry to advance education for service teams. In his prior roles Craig served as Sr. Director of Maintenance and Technical Education and as a Regional Maintenance Manager for a large multifamily company. As Sr. Director Craig worked closely with leadership to develop and implement tools for services teams that reduce risk and improve efficiency. As a Regional not only was there a component of compliance to company standards but also an opportunity to train and mentor Supervisors and all service team members through one-on-one, classroom and hands-on learning.