* Registration open until 5/16/23 at 12:00 AM (EDT)
Cost: $187 Members | $237 Non-Members
Six (6) CAPS, CAM, CAS, CALP, and CAMT continuing education credits
Express Yourself: Confidently Connect with an Audience from 1 to 1,000
Train-the-Trainer: This interactive session is for anyone looking to improve their communication skills.
A key characteristic of effective leadership is the ability to connect, communicate, motivate, and influence—namely, the ability to express yourself effectively.
- Finding and using your voice
- How to regain control when your audience tunes out
- Confidence Builders
- How to prepare (Looking at the content is only half)
- Using PowerPoint and technology with ease
- Openers and Closers that WOW
- Dealing with Disrupters
- Pacing-timing is everything
- Planning-What to do: 2 months, 2 weeks, 1 week, and 1 day before
- Preparing/Promoting to your audience with teasers
- Survey with a prize or drawing to elicit information, create awareness
- Going paperless or not?
- After training, what's next? What's the process? Who is involved?
- Resources and tools to use as trainers
- Social networking-beyond the training, interpersonal skills
TAA's Cancellation Policy click here
For More Information:
Meet Your Instructor, Rebecca Rosario
Rebecca Rosario, CAM, CALP, NAAEI Faculty, is a nationally recognized speaker and facilitator, presenting at local and state apartment associations, as well as a recurrent presenter for The National Apartment Association’s Apartmentalize Conference. She is President of Full House Marketing, Inc., based in Durham, N.C., Founder of Diversity-Connection, and an ApartMentor. In addition to over 24 self-authored talent development programs, Rebecca facilitates CALP and CAM for NAAEI. Recent Acknowledgements include induction into the 2021 AANC Hall of Fame, and Globe St. Woman of Influence.