The Now/New Normal of Leasing (Session 3)
Auditing Your Process & Overview of Best Practices
* Registration open until 4/8/20 at 6:30 PM (EDT)
What Can I Expect?
- Learn how to use distance leasing as an opportunity to increase sales and retention
- Discover tips on what you and your team can do now to be better prepared for the future
- Explore Virtual Leasing and other resources that will help you navigate these uncharted times
- Enhance your "Personal Touch" without touching your prospect
- Elevate your PR and Communications, even in tough situations
This is a community sharing event! At the end of each session, there will be Q&A, sharing/comments/suggestions. Information will be collected and shared with everyone that attends the webinar!
- $150 per Management Company, OR
- $39 per Property
Dates & Topics
- Wednesday, March 26, 10:15-11:00: Know Before You Go: Preparedness, & Virtual Leasing
- Wednesday, April 2, 10:15-11:00: Keeping the Human Touch, with no Physical Touch
- Wednesday, April 9, 10:15-11:00: Auditing Your Process & Overview of Best Practices
Register for the full 3-part series here.
For More Information:
Rebecca Rosario is known as The Leasing Queen of the South for the creative and compelling leasing techniques she employs to fill apartment vacancies. In 2020, she celebrates her 29th year in the multifamily housing industry, from a leasing consultant to a consultant for leasing, with stops along the way in management and marketing positions. Rebecca is an industry leader bringing unique and creative training and marketing solutions to apartment occupancy challenges.