The National Apartment Association recognizes those who work in the Residential Property Management industry with the weeklong celebration, RPM Careers Week! TAA is proud to celebrate as well, and encourages all of our members to participate, whether you’re on-site or a supplier!
This year, RPM Careers Week will take place July 18–22.
The challenges and celebrations will encourage team building, recognize individuals for their hard work and provide opportunities to win amazing prizes!
So how can you celebrate and recognize RPM Careers week?
- Promote the RPM Careers Week challenges. These challenges give RPM professionals the chance to win fabulous prizes by sharing photos from their experiences in RPM.
- Show appreciation for all the work that onsite teams do to keep communities running smoothly by providing free food, giveaways and fun events on Apartment Onsite Teams Day, Wednesday, July 20. #APTeamsDay
- Social Media posts: Encourage your team members to post about RPM on their Facebook and Instagram pages throughout the week!
- Check out the RPM Careers Week spirit calendar and our celebrations flyer for ideas on how to engage your team and community during the week.
- Finally, reward yourself and your team for all the hard work you do by joining us at our Drive Shack Summer Social on Friday, July 22! This event coincides with the last day of RPM Careers Week, and we’ll have prizes and surprises all afternoon long! (register here!)
Don’t forget, when you post about any of your communities’ activities on the following social platforms- TAG US ALL! And also upload your photos to rpmcareers.org/rpmcareersweek to be entered in the contests!
Learn about other ways to get involved at rpmcareers.org/rpmcareersweek.