Join Us in Celebrating Apartment Onsite Teams Day (#APTeamsDay) on August 12!
Join us in recognition of our apartment onsite teams, Wednesday, August 12 for Apartment Onsite Teams Day. We will be celebrating the vital rental housing professionals who have kept our rental housing communities together during the COVID-19 crisis. With so many new daily protocols and restrictions being implemented throughout our lives and workplaces, our onsite teams have continued to serve the over 40 million Americans calling apartments home on a daily basis, often going above and beyond the call of duty. In honor of these teams, we would like all our members to participate in our Apartment Onsite Teams Day!
Who can participate?
ALL apartment community members, from across the nation, are welcome and strongly encouraged to join us. We also encourage supplier members to recognize and support the onsite teams!
How can we celebrate?
NAA has put together a toolkit to guide you. You'll be able to download logos, ads, flyers, and ideas for gifts like t-shirts, meals, onsite signage, or gift cards. Throughout the day, and when it’s all over, send us your photos and videos on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
The toolkit is equipped with many marketing materials to celebrate your vital onsite team members, including:
- Digital ads for websites
- Social media sample posts and graphic
- T-shirt artworks
- Full page ad/flyer
- Celebration Recommendations
We’d love to see share in your celebration! Upload your pictures and videos on social media, tag us, and use #APTeamsDay and #nctaa.
Use sample social posts and graphics provided in the toolkit to share across your social media channels. Encourage your team to post photos with the hashtag #APTeamsDay.
Promote #APTeamsDay on your website
Add digital ads provided in the toolkit on your website, or create your own. This is also an opportunity to feature your onsite team pictures on the website.
- Appreciation gift boxes filled with special treats make staff feel special on the event day. Even a small gift to show employee recognition, like a $10 gift card, can make someone's day.
- Greeting cards with thank you messages show your staff that you value them and their hard work. Better yet, create a giant greeting card for residents to sign.
- T-shirts personalized with #APTeamsDay and your company logo are a perfect giveaway for staff and for property publicity anytime, anywhere.
- Have a pizza party! Offering onsite lunches is a great way to encourage staff to stick around during their lunch breaks, giving them the opportunity to celebrate their day with co-workers.
- Surprise the team with an Ice Cream Truck treat to show how much their hard work means to you. Much needed on a hot summer day.
- Organize a potluck lunch! Encourage people to bring a dish that represents their culture or bring their favorite food.
Ask your employees to record fun TikTok videos and share them on social. Don’t forget to use our official hashtag #APTeamsDay.
Install yard signs or post flyers around your property to raise awareness about #APTeamsDay. Let your residents acknowledge all the amazing work of your onsite teams and celebrate with us.
Collect employee ideas
You can always collect different appreciation ideas and take a vote on what they prefer to do on the event day.