Appliance Maintenance and Repair (CAMT Module E)
* Registration open until 12/18/19 at 5:00 PM ()
In this one-day course on appliances participants will gain knowledge on how to install, diagnose and repair the key appliances that they will encounter in their role day-to-day.
- Your role in appliance repair and maintenance day-to-day
- Appliance safety, tools, and diagnosing appliance problems
- Washing machine and clothes dryer maintenance repair
- Oven, cooktop, dishwasher, and refrigerator repairs
- How to perform appliance repairs with greater ability and confidence
Although this course is targeted at technicians with one year of on-the-job experience, it can also be used to teach those with experience who would like to learn more about appliance maintenance and repair.
For More Information:
Mark Cukro, NAAEI Faculty, is a leading resource in the field of service team development. Through his exceptional leadership and industry-proven effectiveness, Mark has become a highly sought-after resource to train service/maintenance professionals. Prior to owning his own company, Mark served as the Director of Service Team Development for Colonial Properties Trust, Inc, a New York Stock Exchange traded company with 148 properties and over 48,000 apartment homes. He has developed 12 technical modules and two leadership modules that are critical for a service department to operate successfully and lower employee turnover. Mark holds the CAPS, CAMT1, and CAMT II. He is a certified pool operator instructor for the National Swimming Pool Foundation (NSPF), and EPA proctor for HVAC/CFC 608 and 609 certifications.