Heating Systems Maintenance and Repair (CAMT Module C-1)
* Registration open until 10/30/19 at 10:00 AM (EDT)
In this one-day course on heating and ventilation repair, participants will gain knowledge on the various heating systems and how they work, as well as how to maintain and repair these systems.
- The most commonly used heating systems in apartment communities
- Heating system basics, components, and safety
- Air distribution, electric furnaces, electric baseboard heating, gas furnace heating and hydronic heating
- How to perform heating repairs with greater ability and confidence
Although this course is targeted at technicians with one year of on-the-job experience, it can also be used to teach others who’d like to learn more about heating maintenance and repair.
For More Information:
Mark Cukro, NAAEI Faculty, is a leading resource in the field of service team development. Through his exceptional leadership and industry-proven effectiveness, Mark has become a highly sought-after resource to train service/maintenance professionals. Prior to owning his own company, Mark served as the Director of Service Team Development for Colonial Properties Trust, Inc, a New York Stock Exchange traded company with 148 properties and over 48,000 apartment homes. He has developed 12 technical modules and two leadership modules that are critical for a service department to operate successfully and lower employee turnover. Mark holds the CAPS, CAMT1, and CAMT II. He is a certified pool operator instructor for the National Swimming Pool Foundation (NSPF), and EPA proctor for HVAC/CFC 608 and 609 certifications.