Price: $39 Members | $69 Non-Members
*One (1) CAPS, CAM, CAS, NALP, and CAMT Continuing Education Credit (CEC)*
Worried about how you're going to handle your backlog of work-orders? Not sure how to tackle your mounting to-do list? Routines are difficult to keep in this industry and in this course, we will prepare you for the upcoming busy season with everything you will need to tackle those work-orders!
Attendees Will Takeaway The Following:
- Tips and Tricks for work orders – How to catch up when you are behind
- Organize and prioritize the day – Technician skillsets, location, proximity
- How to navigate emergency repairs in COVID-19
- Coaching and Motivating the team through COVID -19
- Best practices for service and reducing liability
- HVAC – Preparing for the upcoming season – How to get ready and what to do to reduce service requests
- Maintaining a level of superb service and interaction with residents and everyone on site
For More Information:
Mark Cukro, NAAEI Faculty, is a leading resource in the field of service team development. Through his exceptional leadership and industry-proven effectiveness, Mark has become a highly sought-after resource to train service/maintenance professionals. Prior to owning his own company, Mark served as the Director of Service Team Development for Colonial Properties Trust, Inc, a New York Stock Exchange-traded company with 148 properties and over 48,000 apartment homes. He has developed 12 technical modules and two leadership modules that are critical for a service department to operate successfully and lower employee turnover. Mark holds the CAPS, CAMT1, and CAMT II. He is a certified pool operator instructor for the National Swimming Pool Foundation (NSPF), and EPA proctor for HVAC/CFC 608 and 609 certifications.