Your registration for this virtual event "TAA Plugged In" gives you access to more than just a virtual exhibitor marketplace! You'll also receive access to exclusive education sessions, networking opportunities, forum discussions, and brain breaks.
This event is open only to Exhibiting Member Companies and Owner/Operators.
- For Exhibitors:
- It's your virtual booth! You'll be able to upload your logo, contact info, staff listings, showcase your products & services with videos, links, and photos. You'll be able to chat with attendees, and can sponsor a contest/giveaway to encourage booth attendance.
- For Owner/Operator Attendees:
- You will be able to interact with the Exhibitors, learn about their products and services, watch videos, request additional information, and register to win prizes.
- Choose the times that work best for you and plan to visit every booth – you have 3 weeks to do so!
Power Hour Educational Sessions
- All offerings will be included in the registration fee
- Live OR on-demand!
- All educational sessions will be available on-demand so you can watch them on your time OR
- Join our watch party to watch a session with other attendees and presenters live in chat to answer your questions and share ideas in the moment, while you watch!
Meet Our Presenters & Their Topics
To join a live session, navigate to the session within the virtual event. The link to join will be available within 15 minutes of the session start time.
Transformational Leadership in an Age of Shifting Paradigms
Customer Service During COVID
Keeping You and Your Employees Motivated During Challenging Times
Chief Operating Officer
Berger Rental Communities
Everyone Can be a Geek!
Tech tools, tips, and tricks to make you more productive and better connected
Top Legal Questions of 2020
Brownlee Whitlow & Praet, PLLC
Networking & Brain Breaks
Another feature included in your registration are live networking virtual events and easy access to Brain Breaks.
- Networking events:
- Barista Demo with Q&A and Networking
- Mixologist Demo with Q&A and Networking
- Brewery Tour with Q&A and Networking
- Some examples of Brain Breaks include an aquarium tour, a zoo tour, fall foliage, snorkeling, hot air balloons, and so much more!
We will be giving away Grand Prizes ($500 VISA Gift Cards) to our Owner/Operator TAA member attendees. To enter to win, visit the booth of each Strategic and Premier Business Partner. $3,000 in prizes will be awarded.
Exhibitors are vendors/suppliers.
After registering, you will receive an email that will include a link to create your admin account and update your profile. This email will NOT be generated from TAA, it will come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
We ask that you complete your booth set up by Wednesday, November 4 to allow TAA time to make sure everything is working correctly within the platform. You will still be able to make updates or changes at any time throughout the event, and please keep in mind that we will be going live to Owner/Operator attendees on Monday, November 9 at 9 am.
Owner/Operators are employees of Management Companies, Apartment Communities, and Independent Rental Owners.
To register, click "Registration Options" at the top of this page.
Grand Prize Drawings – Official Rules: When you register to attend, please tell us if you are an On-Site Office Team Member, On-Site Service Team Member or a Regional/Executive/Corporate Level Staff Member. During the virtual show, to enter to win, you will need to visit each of the 2020 Strategic and Premier Business Partners. The drawings will take place after the event ends and winners will be notified via email. Open to TAA Owner/Operator Members only.
|12:00 AM - 12:00 AM||Tentative Schedule This schedule is updated to the best of our ability and is subject to change without notice.|
|9:00 AM - 5:00 PM||Exhibitor Marketplace Open Visit exhibitor "booths" to learn more about their company, browse their products and services, reach out for more info or a quote, and enter to win giveaways!|
|1:00 PM - 2:15 PM||Power Hour Live Session "Keeping You and Your Employees Motivated During Challenging Times" with Denise Ryan|
|2:00 PM - 3:15 PM||Power Hour Live Session "Top Legal Questions of 2020" with Todd Whitlow|
|11:30 AM - 12:30 PM||Networking Event Barista Demonstration and Networking|
|6:30 PM - 7:30 PM||Networking Event Mixologist Demonstration with Q&A and Networking|
|2:00 PM - 3:15 PM||Power Hour Live Session "Everyone Can be a Geek! Tech tools, tips and tricks to make you more productive and better connected" with Russ Webb|
|6:30 PM - 7:30 PM||Networking Event Brewery Tour and Networking|
|3:00 PM - 4:15 PM||Power Hour Live Session "Transformational Leadership in an Age of Shifting Paradigms" with Alex Jackiw|
|9:00 AM - 5:00 PM||Exhibitor Marketplace Close This is the last day to visit exhibitor booths!|