CAPS: 5 Things You Will Learn in 4 days
5 Things You'll Learn in 4 Days
CAPS stands for Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor. The ideal candidate for this nationally recognized program would be a multi-site supervisor with a minimum of 24 months of experience, including regionals, regional maintenance directors/supervisors, and experienced apartment managers with a CAM, ARM, or RAM designation.
5 Things You'll Learn in our 4 day CAPS Course:
- How to conduct due diligence and community takeovers and oversee management agreements
- Learn how to analyze and report property and portfolio financial results
- Recruiting, retaining, and engaging high-performing employees
- Talent development and management throughout the employee cycle
- Property inspections and marketing analysis
More information about earning your CAPS Credential here.