TAA's Calendar - COVID-19 Update
March 13, 2020
Beginning March 16, all in-person TAA classes and events through March 31 will be postponed or canceled. When possible, we will host a conference call or virtual meeting and when not possible, we will postpone and reschedule. For those of you who are directly affected by these changes, you will be contacted when additional details become available. If you have paid for a ticket to a class or event, please rest assured that your ticket will be valid for the new date. If you are unable to attend after we have announced a new date, please contact us based on the instructions you will receive as a registered participant. Read more...
Our calendar of classes, meetings, and events is being adjusted due to COVID-19. Below is a list of each function that is being affected and its status. Please check back for updates.
- Products & Services Committee Meeting (Postponed - Date TBA)
- Education Committee Meeting (Conference Call)
- XCEL Committee Meeting (Conference Call)
- TAA's Tour of Cities - North Hills (Suspended - Date TBD)
- CAM (Rescheduled to April 15)
- Membership Committee Meeting (Conference Call)
- CAM/CAS (Rescheduled to April 16)
- Day of Service (Suspended- Date TBD)
- Board of Director's Meeting (Virtual Meeting)
- Creating a Magical Experience (Rescheduled to May 15)
- TAA-PAC Membership Breakfast (Postponed - Date TBA)
- Trade Show (As of now, no final decision has been made about the 2020 Trade Show, scheduled for April 29. Our hope is to reschedule the show for later in the year. That said, we are currently working on what options are available and will notify the membership as soon as a decision has been reached.)
At this time, no decisions have been made regarding postponing or canceling classes, events, and meetings in April.