NC Extends Phase 2 Order & New Measures to Save Lives in the COVID-19 Pandemic
North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper announced today in Executive Order 147 that the state will remain in Phase Two for another three weeks while making face coverings mandatory in public. The order that moved the state into Phase 2 on May 22 was scheduled to expire on Friday. It has been extended until July 17.
- Businesses can download templates for signs on face coverings here.
- Downloadable social media graphics are also available for use.
- Read Executive Order No. 147 that implements today’s announcement.
- Read Frequently Asked Questions about today’s executive Order and mandatory face coverings.
- Read NCDHHS guidance on face coverings.
- View the slide presentation from today’s briefing.
- Read more about how Phase 2 impacts our industry.